View Profile Joshsouza

108 Movie Reviews

I loved this! The emotions and animation were spot on and it's a great and funny way to portray the "Brony" community. The animation was detailed and fluid, as the artwork and backgrounds. The humorous thing about this animation is that it is somewhat true. I have seen people who are in fact like this. I don't exactly see why some of the individuals on the review section are not realizing that you are targeting these kinds of people instead of the people who just keep it to themselves. Your satirical comedy truly shows on your animations and skits. The funny part about this animations is how this came true when the toys came out in "McDonalds" restaurants. The artwork at the end is humorous as well. This was very done. Thanks for making this!

Sweet

I thought the flash was pretty neat but isn't there a thing on Youtube where it could re-size to full-screen because my eyes hurt from just looking at it at all because of all of the flashes. I thought it was pretty cool. the art was violent and already gave me a thought of this animation. You should try finding something that can reduce the file-size. I think there is some software online that can reduce the file-size of SWFS. that would be neat, although it still probably wouldn't be up-loadable.

Back to topic here, the animation was pretty smooth and the quick, flashy transition gave it feeling to it which was pretty nice although, I think the world would on resort to this if it was like, ran by the devil or something because people can't be that greed and ignorant... right? Plus I think people would learn in 100 years. But didn't that girl die like 3 times or something? I, myself enjoyed all the feeling coming from this flash and I do, understand the message too.

I really don't know why you have been so negative in your responses but whatever... I really enjoyed this one and I hope the next one can be, smaller in file size so it could be bigger. Overall I loved it.

BruceKnox responds:

DEAR CHILD OF LOVE AND THE ETERNAL SPRIRT... THE PATH TO THE GREATER GOOD IS THROUGH HIM WHO HAS THE POWER OF THE HEALING LIGHT...

FUCK OFF!!!

I WILL ALWAYS BE HOSTILE TO DIPSHITS THAT NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT THE WORLD IS FULL OF RAPISTS, MURDERERS AND CUNTS LIKE ME!!!

AND AS FOR THE TOPIC OF 100 YEARS IN THE FUTURE... THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

HUMANS ARE GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

BRUCE

Review Request Club

Well there's not much to say about this but the audio was ok but the lip syncing was off a little bit and the art was very basic but I saw some potential into this thing but it's really too short for me to review at all but try to make the animation better and better artwork from maybe other artists but I couldn't really hear go really well but I guess you kind of tried on this so I gave you a four because I'm nice but please work more harder on your stuff!

~Joshsouza~

up-a-notch responds:

ok thanks i will

188 Game Reviews

absolute bloody shit mate

Nice Animation

This sort of looks like it could turn into something great. The engine is fine but the layout is very sloppy. I love the animation when attacking but there's no running or walking animation sequence, instead, the character just moves to the right or left without moving this feet. This has potential for a future game but I think you already discussed the main bug in this.

The art is fine but when you are going to officially make the game, try making the layout looks less sloppy because right now the buttons are un-aligned like you did it in 3 minutes. Try not to use the default font too because it looks very un-professional. if you need an extra artist too, PM me... because I am bored. the game engine is decent but has some known bugs to it which you explained.

Overall, the test is pretty nice. Contact me when the game is finished.

Oh god no...

Nice sort of tribute.. thing.. to OCD+ as if that hasn't scarred and traumatized me bad enough. But was pretty neat, it really gave me the same effect I got when I was playing OCD+ and such like the same type of music at the beginning and the same menu layout. I admit though, it is way too hard. Like when you have to memorize the Binary.

I think you should add medals to it so we get more than a couple days wasted. maybe contact an Admin.? I don't really know how the medals system works. I think it would be easier to make the Binary level in flash then solve it! It kind of sucks that you have to play EVERY game to get the passwords though, not really knowing what it will accomplish in my pathetic life of nothing. takes a lot of time too... unless I cheat and screen-cap the code like a little butthole.

The radio game is very hard too.. and it even says to just press random buttons. And as for the "trap" game, I won't even mention. But overall pretty witty of you and a very good sequel to the original. Just maybe work on the variety on the games and how the difficulty is set on them.

55 Audio Reviews

Niiiiiiiicccceeee Dawg.

The beats and the drums were I think the best part of this song and would be very suiting for a video game, maybe a forest level. Just saying. The beats were nice and the keyboard was awesome, coming in with a whole different thing. Very unique, and all made on 2 hours. Great use of your time I would say. I think it needs more beats to it and maybe longer because some of it seemed very empty in a way.

I think the bass line at the beginning was a very great way to start it then gradually going up in instruments oh so normally. Overall, it's great and deserves more attention maybe for just a 2 minute song or beat. I say to extend it and use rhythm and beat to mix it up! Nice work.

camoshark responds:

Great comment, I like!

Happy to see you enjoy. I should probably extend it one day, seeing how much good feedback I got out of it!

Cheers,
Samuel h├ębert

Cool

I thought that this was an ok beat but you should have sang with the song so It made it seem less empty because some of it sounds the same. You should also make it longer with more things in it too but this is the first Newgrounds song that I had heard without a loop in a while. The beat was good but put more things in the background because it's kind of empty like it needs something. I dont know what else I can say about this but, I will give you an overall review:

The beats were good but the thing was empty, it needs more things added to it. I think that is all.

spartacusxerox responds:

Yeah, I'm trying to make it a lot more filled out without making it seem to busy. Muchly appreciate your opinion, glad to hear encouraging feedback on this one, and lots of it. Thanks for your review, man :D

-SpXer-

Another Awesome Song

It's been a while since I last reviewed your work and I am very impressed (again) and it would actually really fit a little pixel game or some thing like the angel islands in Sonic Advance or something but you did a really amazing job with this one. I don't exactly know how this would really inspire people because it sounds weird not to be rude or anything. I DID look at the comments on top of me though.

I think you should work on making it a little more exciting or maybe put more instruments into it but it was still amazing and it would make much difference if you did anyways so it's pretty much fine the way it is right now but this song would work great if you were just walking around and just listening to music but it makes me thing of this like, future downtown city of some sort.

Don't stop making music because you are great at it.

-joshsouza

Birdinator99 responds:

Good points, mate. Thanks for listening, and don't worry, I'm not done yet.

68 Art Reviews

Too empty

I think the island it quite boring and too cliche. The water looks a bit.... trippy... But I like the shading you put on the sand and the tree leaves. Although, it is WAY too empty. Maybe putting two stranded people out there with a crashed boat? Maybe mountains or something? Maybe at least put clouds in the sky. Just search up "islands" in google images or something and maybe that will give you an idea because I think this is as basic as you are going to get unless you draw a circle with a white background.

Spend more time and effort into it, I see that you have used value to make waves... or ocean.. or something. Maybe make just the island boring and make the sea big and exciting with lots of fish and creatures and rock formations.. for old irony's sake. You have the skill, just make something with a bit more life in it.

~ Review Request Club~

Exciting

I think this is a very good abstract painting with a nice style to it. I am mostly getting details for what happened by looking at the author's comments lol but I really like the flow of many random shapes and colors although I have no idea what the tiles at the front and end are supposed to be unless it's like the inside and outside of a building. I don't really know.

I think the colors are the best part of this piece in all but I really don't what you should work on because it not only looks beautiful, but keeps me to like abstract art. Keep at it. You seem to be a lot better at abstract art than realistic pieces.

Hacsev responds:

Thank you. Where I come from houses have ironwork on their facade, which is what you call tiles.

Needs more effort.

It;s been a while since I reviewed anything so I may as well start here: You should get a better art program like I have mentioned and maybe a tablet. The tablet I use only costs 70 dollars but I would recommend getting this free software called Gimp because it suits your style. http://www.gimp.org/

I would spend more time and effort onto this because The "NG" letters or abbreviations look very uneven and sloppy. maybe add more color even though the NG theme is orange and black. Be creative! Just keep practicing too! Maybe try starting on paper and making sketches like I did, then after I got good with sketching and traditional, I got myself a tablet. It came with a very good software too. Just try and make pencil drawings or mainly traditional and maybe scan them. if you don;t have a scanner, then take a VERY GOOD PICTURE or else...

Like I said before, be creative! I know MS Paint is hard to be creative with but there is a whole art thread that makes art out of MS Paint and they look amazing! Just practice and keep trying.

speed